LGV Category C+E
LGV Category C+E / HGV Class 1 Training Course
The LGV Category C+E course also known as the HGV Class 1 course is ideal step up course for candidates who have already acquired their LGV Category C (HGV Class 2) licence. With the LGV Category C+E/ HGV Class 1 licence you are entitled to drive an articulated or drawbar type vehicles with no upper limit to weight combined with a trailer weighing more than 750kg.
An articulated or draw bar lorry is an LGV that has separate cabin attached to a trailer and is commonly used for European long haul deliveries, these vehicles are larger and need more skill to handle than the rigid body vehicle. As a HGV Class 1 driver you would be looking at earning anything from £600 per week to £770 per week and work around 4 days a week. So potentially you could be earning £40,000 per year.
To become a LGV Category C+E licence holder you must have already gained your LGV Category C (Class 2) Licence and be at least 18 years of age, with a clean driving record and good eye sight.
Jacob Holding training centres are carefully picked and are all DSA approved, so you know you’re getting trained by the best and to the standards set by the same body that does your test.
To find out more apply for an information pack or call 0800 987 8870
So what do you get for your money?
Jacob Holding LGV Category C+E training includes:
- Provisional Licence
- Medical Forms
- Category C+E Vehicle Hire
- DSA Approved Practical Test
- 15% Discount on Official DSA Theory Test CD ROM
- 10% Discount on Foreign Language Theory books from our online shop
- Up to 5 Days Intensive training
- Insurance for Training & Test
- Fuel Costs for Training & Test
- Personal training coordinator
- Recruitment Adviser once you’ve passed
- Monthly Newsletter Subscription